Current open positions
FLE French Teacher
(French as a Foreign Language)
- Starting as from:   1 June 2021
- > 1 year(s)
Novexpat is a young FLE/FOS agency in Paris. We’re passionate about teaching French to expatriates and are in love with the Parisian city and lifestyle. We design and offer French learning programmes that help our learners to rapidly speak French and delve into the Parisian society and culture thanks to a modern and pragmatic pedagogy.
Our French classes are designed for impatriated adults (executives, diplomats, employees, retired people) and their partner who wish to learn French either for professional, social or personal reasons. We eventually offer our services to visitors and short-term students as well.
Our core team currently gathers a teacher & pedagogy engineer as well as a COO & web-developer.
As the business grows, we are looking for new teacher talents who would be happy to collaborate with us and take in charge some of our private or mini-group French classes on a regular basis.
You will take in charge some of our 1-on-1 or mini-group (2 to 8 pax) French classes, face-to-face or online. In this context, your mission will be mainly to:
- execute the training programme as priorly validated with the learner and our pedagogy team.
- update NEO, our teaching online tool, for each of your learners or group of learners
- manage the relationship with your learners and schedule directly the sessions with them.
- Keep up to date the necessary reporting documents to be compliant with the law.
- French classes usually take place from Mondays to Saturdays, between 8am and 8pm.
- 1-on-1 classes happen at learners' office, home or in selected Parisian cafés. Mini-group classes take place in the Dupleix/Motte-Piquet-Grenelle area.
- Hourly fee to be discussed during the interview, according to your profile and background.
You feel ready to get inspired by our pedagogy method and to use our teaching tools? Then, this job could suit you if:
- you’re a native qualified FLE teacher (Master or DAEFLE) and have a minimum significative 1 year experience (including internships).
- you have already been in charged of 1-on-1 French classes.
- you’re curious and willing to understand and adapt to various learners’ professional and personal situations in which they have to communicate in French.
- you have awesome interpersonal skills, you know to listen and you definitely have a great team-spirit.
- you’re creative, rigorous, passionate and independent.
- you may have already work experience in businesses.
- you like using new technologies
- you can speak good English
- you can work as a Freelance and have the appropriate legal status.
- you can easily move within Paris and its near surroundings or in Saint-Germain-en-Laye.
In just a few words, you share our passion for FLE, our willing to innovate continuously and you are keen on joining a great entrepreneurial adventure!
Send us your curriculum / LinkedIn profile and tell us more about your background, your work experience, your passion for FLE and why you want to join us in a cover letter (in French of course!).